a shop preview

hello!
since we’re often asked
about what’s new in the shop;
we’ve decided to give you a peek
at our update before it goes live today, 6pm est.
we take a good lot of time getting ready for each update
and we like the idea of sharing that process with all of you.
we’re posting product images this time
but next time around we’ll be showing you
a little behind the scenes too! eep!

\\\

this post is pretty
this photo
this dress
this colour of these shoes
a pretty housecoat
shoes for summer
a pretty plate
a treehouse
this sweater (via)

\\\\\

my class in italy is sold out, big thanks!
dreamy pink milkshakes
we have two kinds of candles now

posted on March 1, 2012 by Nikole

1. Sanda says:

I love your new produts,and I am happy to be part of your class in Italy :-)

2. nadia says:

this is post like most everything here beautiful. I look forward in the view behind the scenes and have no doubt i will fall in love with that too.

3. Suzanne says:

Oh my, I love the cake stands! absolutely beautiful …….

4. Nicole says:

I was excited to see that you sold out for Italy. I was so anxious to get a space, then when it didn’t fill as quickly as the other Squam classes I started worrying it would be canceled. Looking forward to the update today.

5. Lovely! I can’t wait to see behind the scenes in the next preview- how exciting!

6. elisa says:

i did a little bit of wood turning just this week, it is pure joy. wonderful to see your new things. x

7. Tricia Rose says:

Beautiful, beautiful images and products – love the wood.

8. Lisa Porter says:

bee salve…be still my heart.
    Michael Graydon kindly responded
    to an email I sent recently
    and we exchanged pleasantries
    about you of course.
    Lisa

9. Karine says:

That is the most beautiful cake i have ever seen.

10. Kate says:

What beautiful products !
    Can I know the cake mold you used on top photo ?
    It’s so fabulous.
    Don’t you have a plan to stock it at your shop ?

11. Houdini says:

Such stunning photography ( as always) and products ;-)

12. Xaviera says:

what houdini said…these photos and products are so addicting!
    i wish i could afford all of them!

13. Alexandra says:

Eeeek, I live not too far from the “treehouse”. It’s in Switzerland near Appenzell. Your beautiful pieces would work very well in this surrounding.

Can’t wait for the behind-the-scenes photos!

14. kara says:

those cakes are such perfection. hope you’re well xo!

15. oh, to take a class in Italy with you… what a dream class!

16. Hi there,

Your site and products are so lovely. I wanted to let you know that I added you to my “artsy and inspiring” blog section. My grandfather was a part-time, back-yard wood smith and I have fond memories of wood piles and saw dust.

And I second the request for the beautiful cake mold!

Mollie
    http://www.thealmondflower.com (gluten, grain and sugar free baking)

17. designjr says:

love your photo style especially the tall cakes on the stands. Beautiful!